Friday, August 31, 2007

I want you to review me!!!

Hi All!

Okay, I've got a favor to ask for those of you inclined to help me out: if you have time, I have finished a story (I know, it's been a LOOOOONG time . . . . ) and I would like your assistance. It's only 7 pages long and is intended for submission for a couple of contests and local publications this fall. It's in .pdf format, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat to read it, but you've probably already got that.

Here's the link: The Lovers
* Important legal stuff: Please be aware that in no way whatsoever does the above SOLICITATION FOR REVIEW AND INPUT constitute any type of PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION. As of 8/31/2007, the above linked story is entirely a work in progress.

If you DO read the story, please comment. Particularly, I want to know if the story is clear, especially the ending.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Needs more boobs. Other than that it's pretty good. This scenario sounds oddly familiar, but I refuse to comment any further on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

Anonymous said...

I read it, it kept me hooked until the end. So, the end is the end? Wish there was more :(

Anonymous said...

I want to know HOW she got started emailing him using a different name...how did it all start? How did he know she was the one all along? It seems like such a depressing marriage. He came home late, no calls or anything...what an ass!! It was really good though...the 7th page came up quickly for me, too quickly!!