Thursday, October 11, 2007

Best Ep of The Office Ever

Yeah. I'm just going to go on ahead and stick my neck out there on this one and say that, while yes some of the jokes may have fallen a little flatter than others, tonights episode of The Office was a) the single best episode of the series to-date, and b) encapsulated everything that makes the show great. Even Andy, whose bits I generally don't care for so much, as the second rate kiss-ass to Dwight is genius. And - surprise - but who saw Angela becoming the new babe of the show?!? But she really pulled it off this episode. The Pam / Jim stuff was really spot-on and was just as peripheral and sweet as it should be, too. So yeah, I was impressed tonight.

Best laugh though was Michael calling Angela "Boosterseat." Ha!

Does anyone know what the first thing Michael called her right at the beginning of the episode was?? It sounded like something "bitch," but I didn't catch it. . . . .

3 comments:

Tracy Phillips said...

I missed it - but for a good reason.

We watched Undead.

OMG. OMG.

It's in my top 5 favorite zombie movies now. Thank you for recommending it and I thank Margo for going out of her way to find it for me.

By the way - Brian and I were talking about Batman last night (the shows) and he asked if you ever got a chance to read those graphic novels - I think one was the predator and the other was Alien vs Batman or something.

Anywhoo - enjoy your weekend. See you tuesday!

Anonymous said...

So...I love the office BUT I have forgotten to watch each of the new episodes. I know not when it comes on or what channel, otherwise I could DVR it since I do have that capability on my cable box. I am so bummed...I miss that show. I can't remember anything these days!!!

Kara said...

Pip Squeak. Michael called Angela Pip Squeak at the beginning of the episode. :o)