Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update after a Few Days Away

Howdy all!

This has been a rather busy week, and I haven't been making proper time to post on here. Not a whole terrible lot has been happening, though a few notable, personal points have developed:

  • I think Julie and I have officially unofficially bought a horse for me. She's a two-year old (barely broken,) champagne (palomino-ish with a brown-ish mane and tail) filly (girl, duh) with the misfortune of being named "Classic Diamond." We're calling her "Classy" right now, but, frankly, that name lacks any gusto. I'm considering naming her "Jessie" as in "Jessie James" but this is not definite yet. I'll be posting pics of her on here this weekend.
  • I dropped my Spanish 102 class because the professor was a fascist (joking, sort of) and my workload with other classes was pretty high, not to mention that I'd rather not have a meager Spanish class ruin my GPA during my . . . . .
  • OFFICIALLY SENIOR and LAST YEAR of college. I met with my advisor yesterday and found out that I definitively will graduate in Sping '08 provided that I complete this semester and then a Spanish 102 and some random science class in the Spring.
  • I found out, fairly definitively, that NKU will be offering a Masters Program in English starting in Fall '08. I'm very seriously considering this option . . . . that's not true. I'm really done considering it and will definitely apply for the program as soon as they are finalized and begin taking apps.

So that's everything from the last few days. I've got more interesting things I want to post on, but won't have time to add anything of any real substance until later. Maybe tonight. . . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...so many new things. I always wanted a pony, no fair!! That is exciting about you being finished, finally a light at the end of the tunnel!! (then again, you are going to keep on going) No excuses on not posting though...you need to post EVERY day!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so devoted...I even drive to my mom's house to get access to a computer to check your blog, and yet again there aren't any new posts. I tried!!!

Andy said...

If you're getting a horse, then I have no choice but to get one also so that we may joust. Or we could get ostriches.

Anonymous said...

dude, id give my left arm yo see you and Andy joust.