Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sadie Movies

Okay. So Sadie is nuts. Very recently in a review of Harry Potter 7, Stephen King wrote that in our culture it is all right for children under the age of six to display behavior that, in someone older, would normally be generalized as schizophrenic. I tend to agree.

Sadie's ability to create stories and anthropomorphisize her toys is really amazing. The first two films are what little bit I was able to capture of her story. She does this sort of thing a lot. She was standing in the middle of her collection of Fisher-Price "Little People" animals and began with the line "The penguin had no clue what the horse was doing" and continued on for a little more than 10 minutes. That may be the best opening line I've ever heard for a story.

I captured less than a minute of the whole thing.






This last video is just a little extra that I captured while she was eating. She's watching her favorite show, "Big, Big World."


5 comments:

sarah cool said...

"So Sadie is nuts."

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah cool said...

Ok, this was hysterical.

sarah cool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She is too cute Jason!!! I must agree, that IS the best opening line I have ever heard!! She is going to take after you and be a writer!!!

Andy said...

You know what you should do? You should edit these videos so that she's spewing pea soup all over the place while she's going on. I mean, she's very obviously channeling some sort of demon.